Thursday, February 2, 2017

Twelve Days of Valentines #3 - Your Love Takes Me Away!!


Have you ever had a stamp set that you just cannot put down?  This stamp set, Lift Me Up by Stampin' Up! is one of those sets for me.  At first I was thinking what a great set this will be to make masculine cards that I need to mail out, but then this Valentine idea hit me.  I think it's simple, but says so much.  Kinda like "your love puts me on cloud 9" or "your love lifts me higher and higher".  Actually, I think there might be a song that really says that. 

Here's what you need:

Card base in watermelon wonder cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
Hot air Balloon cut from watermelon wonder
2 clouds cut from whisper white
heart stamped in watermelon wonder with image from lift me up and cut out with up & away framelits
Pool party ink pad
"love" cut from Sunshine Wishes framelits using watermelon wonder cardstock

I stamped the cloud image randomly on the 4 x 5 1/4" piece of whisper white using pool party ink.  I adhered the cloud to the whisper white cardstock at a slight angle.  I adhered the larger cloud using fast fuse and the smaller cloud using a dimensional.  I also adhered the heart using a dimensional.  Lastly, I adhered the word love using tombo glue. 



No comments:

Post a Comment