Sunday, December 8, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5


It's Day 5 and the Gifts to Give just keep coming!!! Today's gift is another 2" x 2" box, but designed a different way than the acetate tiny treat box.  This box holds a special Rice Krispie treat, which I purchased at Sams club, but you could most definitely put another treat or gift inside.     My original design had the suspenders straight but in the video, I make them crossed in the back.  You can choose which design you make.



I only used one stamp set for today's gift, but it is a BIG stamp set packed with so many versatile greetings.  This stamp is still available through Stampin' Up!    The stamp set is called Itty Bitty Christmas (item #150513) and can be ordered through my online store by clicking HERE


If you would like to watch the video now, with step by step instructions, please click HERE or simply click on the image below.



 I hope that you enjoy the Santa Pants video and that you'll come back again tomorrow for another gift to give tutorial.

Happy Stamping,

Debbie
Stamp It With Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment