Friday, December 6, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3


Welcome to Day 3.  Have you been following along since day one?  What do you think so far?  Leave me a comment below and let me know if you will be using any of the projects this holiday season.

Today's Gift to Give was created using a bath fizzy but you could put lots of things inside of this 2" x 2" acetate box.  The Stampin' Up! products used include the Tiny Treat Boxes and the Birds of a Feather stamp set.  The boxes and stamp set can both be ordered through my online store by clicking HERE NOW



If you want to see step by step instructions on how to create this gift to give, click HERE NOW or click on the link below with the image.  


 Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will join me again tomorrow for another gift to give this holiday season. 

If you haven't already, I would love for you to join me on facebook.  You can find me HERE at stamp It With Debbie

Have a wonderful day and Happy Stamping,

Debbie
Stamp It With Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment