Wednesday, December 4, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1



Exciting news!!! I have 12 days of Christmas Gifts to Give just for you.   I appreciate you, my customers, so much, that I wanted to give you a gift this season of 12 gift giving tutorials!!!   Each day over the next 12 days, I will post either a written tutorial, or a YouTube, step by step video tutorial.

Please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know which projects are your favorites.

Over the next 12 days, I will also be doing giveaways to show my appreciation.  Stay tuned!!!  Whoa.  Merry Christmas to you and you and you!!!

Today's tutorial is all about the tea.  My project is filled with delicious Christmas teas, but you could also put individually wrapped cookies or chocolates inside of this packaging too.  I can't wait to give this gift to someone special. 

Something that I didn't put on the one I created in the video is a poem that I found long ago.  It's a great poem to send to someone when you can't be near them during the holidays.  Feel free to add this to the inside of your tea holder.


On Christmas Day
At half past three,
Make Yourself
A cup of tea.

I'll think of you
You think of me,
Sitting  round
The Christmas tree.

And here is the YouTube video with step by step instructions for you.  Just click on the image below and enjoy!

I do hope that you enjoyed this project today.  Be sure to stop back again tomorrow for another Gift to Give - Day 2!

Happy Stamping,

Debbie
Stamp It With Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment