Saturday, December 7, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4



Happy Happy Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas.  If you have missed any of the previous days, you can always find the videos over on my YouTube Channel, or scroll back through the days to find them here on the blog.


Day 4 is a yummy chocolate treat inside, with a cup of hot cocoa from Santa on the outside.  I didn't have the Cup of Cheer set that is available through Stampin' Up!, so I created my own hot cocoa mug.  This matchbook holder has a cute pocket inside that can hold a ghiradelli chocolate, a York Peppermint Pattie or maybe you can think of something different?  Leave me a comment below or over on YouTube and let me know what you're putting inside your treat holder.  I can't wait to make more of these!!!  Watch the video now by clicking HERE or click directly on the link below:



Which gift has been your favorite so far?  Leave a comment below. 

Come back tomorrow for Day 5 and another Gift To Give. 

See you soon!

Happy Stamping,

Debbie
Stamp It With Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment