Friday, August 18, 2017

Stampin' Up! Brightly Lit Christmas


As the song goes, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  The new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog will go live on September 1, and I couldn't be more excited to share it with you.  This catalog has a vintage feel to me, and there are so many stamp sets that I cannot wait to create with. 

I created this card using a new stamp set and framelits called Brightly Lit Christmas.  Isn't this lamp post the greatest? I can envision it used with carolers singing happily underneath the light, or a snow filled night with snowflakes being illuminated by the light of the lamp. 

It won't be long until you, too, will be able to view the entire catalog and be creating beautiful Christmas cards, treat bags and holders and other projects for your friends and family this season.  So, as I use to countdown with my youngest daughter, Emily, there are only 14 sleeps left until the catalog goes live. I hope you are excited too.

Happy Stamping,

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, the highlighted area around the lamp looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete