Tuesday, August 29, 2017

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...A New Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog


I realize that it is still officially summer, and that Christmas seems really far away at this point,  but I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a few items from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog that will go live in just 3 sleeps.  That's right!!! September 1 you will be able to view and order from the new catalog.  I can't wait for you to see it.  There are LOTS of great Christmas items, along with a few fall and Halloween products, too. 

Did you know that there are only 117 days left until Christmas?  Beginning September 25th I will be featuring the 12 weeks of Christmas, where I will give you a tutorial each week for an item you can make for Christmas to give away, or keep for yourself. 

Check back tomorrow for another peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalog. 

Happy Stamping,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment