Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Happiness Blooms Suite and Facebook Live


It's a blustery January here in Michigan.  The current temperature is -34.  Yes!!!! MINUS.  Dear Michigan, this is not what I was expecting when I returned from sunny Florida.  The last time temperatures were this low in Michigan was in 1996.  I guess every 22 years is not too bad.  BRRR  But, as we say here in Michigan, if you don't like the weather, just wait, because it will change.  On Saturday, we are expecting the temperature to be 41.  That's a 74 degree temperature change. 

While the wind is blowing, and snow has been falling, I've been retreating to my craft room to create with all of the new goodies from the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.  Do you have your copy yet?  If you are not currently working with another demonstrator, I would be happy to mail you a copy of the new catalogs.  Just leave me a comment below, or send me an email at stampitwithdebbie@gmail.com

Today's Facebook Live features the Happiness Blooms Suite and oooh is it beautiful.  Have you ever looked at something in the catalog and thought "there's no way I'm ever getting that"?  I saw this set live at our annual Stampin' Up! meeting recently.  I did not see all of the paper live, but I saw the stamp set.  I swore I was not getting it.  And now I have it.  And I LOVE it!!!! Today I am sharing just three samples, but stay tuned for more samples to come.  This is such a fun set to create with, and it gives me hope that spring is on the way. 

You can watch the video live by clicking on the arrow in the image below.  Leave me a comment below or on the You Tube video to let me know what you think. 

Do you have a stamp that you would like to see me feature on facebook Live?  Leave a comment below and I will do my best to feature your request. 



I hope that you enjoy today's Facebook Live projects.  Be sure to join me over on my Facebook page where I share tips, tricks and other project samples. Click here to join now:   Stamp It With Debbie 

Have a great day and I hope if you are in an area that is getting lots of cold weather, you are staying warm. 

Happy Stamping,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment