Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Facebook Live Featuring Piece of Cake


 

This week's Facebook Live features the new stamp set "Piece of Cake".  I like when a stamp set can be used for several occasions, and this is one of those sets.  You can easily create birthday cards, anniversary cards and even wedding cards.  One of the projects today holds a mug cake and you could use this as a party or table favor, or just to have on hand to use as a small gift when a birthday sneaks up on you.

I had so much fun creating these projects and I will continue to create projects throughout the week.  I have some fun things in store for you, so stay tuned.   You can see all of my projects over on my facebook page by clicking here now.  Don't forget to click on FOLLOW so you never miss a post.

If you missed seeing Facebook Live today, I have posted below a link to the replay video. Click on the arrow in the image below to view now.  Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you liked these projects.  If there is a stamp set that you would like for me to feature during a live demonstration in the future, please leave me a comment below and I will do my best to accommodate your request. Enjoy!


Stop back tomorrow for more fun ideas using this brand new stamp set from Stampin' Up! 

Happy Stamping,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment