Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Healing Hugs Class To Go - August 2018



 
 

 A Brand New Class To Go for August


It's August and that means a brand new Class To Go.  This class features a stamp set that is new to the Stampin' Up! annual catalog and it is called Healing Hugs.  I have been hoping for years that Stampin' Up! would give us a stamp set that said get well soon, and they did.  Isn't it beautiful?  This set is called distINKtive and it is exclusive to Stampin' Up!  The image is created directly from the image of a real flower.  There is so much depth to this flower.  It really is amazing. 

Here's a video I created that shows you everything you will receive when you purchase this class:  Click HERE for the Healing Hugs Video

If you are new to the To Go option of classes, here's how it works.  You choose which option you would like from the options listed below.  Send me an email to let me know you are wanting to purchase the class and I will send you an invoice.  You can email me here: stampitwithdebbie@gmail.com.  The deadline for payment and RSVP is Monday, August 20th.  I MUST receive payment by this time in order to order the supplies needed for your class. 

What will you receive in the class?  You will receive all materials needed to create six beautiful projects including the card bases, all cardstock pieces, ribbon, rhinestones, pdf instructions and envelopes. All pieces will come embossed if required, but Stampin' Up! rules DO NOT allow me to stamp any pieces.  You will not receive any of the food treats for inside the 3d projects.

Option #1 - Healing Hugs stamp set, granny apple green, hyland heather and mango melody ink pads, card bases, cardstock pieces, embellishments, envelopes and a pdf tutorial.  Cost for this option is $60.00 and includes priority shipping.  Email me here to receive an invoice for this option
 (If you would like a Bonus Days coupon, please add $6.50 to this order)

Option #2 - With this option, you receive the Healing Hugs Stamp Set but you will NOT receive the ink pads.  You will receive all card bases, cardstock pieces, embellishments, envelopes and PDF tutorial.  All card pieces coordinate with the ink colors granny apple green, hyland heather and mango melody.   Cost for this class is $35.00  and includes priority shipping.  Email me here to receive an invoice for this option                                                                                                          (If you would like a Bonus Days Coupon, please add $39.00 to this order)

Option #3 - Use option 3 if you would like to receive the PDF instructions only.  This option does not include cardstock, stamp set or ink.  This is an instructions on option.   Cost for this option is $15.00.
Email me here to receive an invoice for this option

I apologize but I am only able to ship product within the United States. However, if you would like the PDF only option, I am able to email that to you.

 
And here is where I feel like I should say "but wait!!! There's more".  During the month of August, Stampin' Up! is offering Bonus Days.  For every $50.00 you purchase  before shipping and tax, you will receive a $5.00 coupon towards your purchase in the month of September.  I have put the total needed to add to your order in parenthesis next to each option. If you would like to add to your order so that you can receive a bonus days coupon, please let me know that in your email. 

I hope that you are as excited about this new class as I am.  If you have any questions regarding this class, please fee free to email me or leave a comment below. 

Happy Stamping,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment