Friday, December 14, 2018

Day 8 - 12 Days of Christmas

 

You're going to be so excited about today's project.  It's a card AND a gift all wrapped into one.  And the gift is a yummy gingerbread man.  Who wouldn't like to get this gift?  This would be a great secret santa gift or a gift for a teacher who needs a little snack with their morning coffee.  How about tucking a coffee gift card inside, along with the gingerbread man. 

Leave me a comment below and let me know how you like this project.  I have been so super excited to share it with you.  Click on the arrow in the image below to watch the view. And you can watch as many times as you want to.  Enjoy.


Don't forget to visit my Facebook page for daily inspiration.  While you're there, don't forget to click the like and follow button so you never miss a post.  Click here now to be directed to my Facebook page

I hope you have a great weekend and that you will stop back again tomorrow for another fun project.

Happy Stamping,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment