Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October Class To Go featuring Spirited Snowmen


Christmas is just around the corner and I have a very snowy fun class for you this month.  This class will be held To Go, which means everything will arrive right to your mailbox, ready for you to stamp and assemble.  Everything is included in the kit except ink and adhesive.  You will receive the stamp set and cardstock pieces to create all 5 of these fun projects.  Class fee is $35.00 and includes priority shipping right to your mailbox.

 I have created a video for you to watch that shows each project and goes through all of the details.  You can watch the video by clicking on the image below:



If you already own this stamp set, feel free to swap it out for another set of equal value.  And, if you would like to add cardstock or Stampin' Blends to your order, let me know and I can add them to your order. 

The deadline for order this class to go is Wednesday, October 17th.  I must receive your $35.00  payment by this time.  Class packets will be mailed out on Monday, October 29th through Priority Mail.

To sign up and pay for this class, click here to email me now and I would be happy to send you an invoice.

Don't forget that tomorrow I will be featuring Signs of Santa on my Facebook Live.  I hope that you will join me at 4:00 p.m. by clicking HERE

Happy Stamping,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment