Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Week 8 of the 12 Weeks of Christmas



I greatly apologize for the delay in posting week 8 of the 12 weeks of Christmas.  I have been experiencing downloading difficulties.  I am hoping to have these difficulties resolved by this week.  Thankfully we still have enough time to make it through the 12 weeks before Christmas arrives.  Thank you for your patience.



This week's project uses the Clear Tiny Treat boxes, designer paper and a few embellishments to create a WOW project to give to your friends and family.  I think this box would be a great addition to your dinner table this Christmas season as a gift for all of your guests to take home with them.   You can fill this fun box with treats or even a small gift.  Off the top of my head, besides food or candy treats,  I'm thinking jewelry, bath fizzies, a candle, a small toy...what would you put in it? 

I have listed the supplies used, paper sizes and score lines below, but be sure to click on the link below to watch step by step instructions on my You Tube video. 

Here's what I used to create this box:
  • Clear tiny treat boxes (item #141699)
  • Jute Twine (item #144625)
  • Mini Ornaments (item #144626)
  • Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (item #144621)
  • Green sprigs (item #144627)

How I created this box:

  • Cut designer paper to 2" x 10"
  • Score designer paper at 1", 2", 4", 6", 8" and 9"

 Watch my You Tube Video here for step by step instructions

I hope you enjoyed this project.  Stop back tomorrow to see what else I am creating.  Don't forget to sign up for notifications so you never miss a project.

Happy Stamping,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment