Saturday, January 21, 2017

My First Blog Post featuring Stampin' Up! Beautiful You

 
Welcome to my very first blog post.  I hope you will stop back often to be inspired by my projects using the many fun products that Stampin' Up! has to offer.
 
Stampin' Up! has a new Occasions catalog, and the designers could not have done a better job with creating so many beautiful stamps, papers and embellishments to choose from.  I created this card using the stamp set Beautiful You,  blushing bride and sahara sand card stock, watercolor pencils and new lace doilies.  I really like how delicate the doilies are, and how they add one more layer of dimension to this card.  To create the sentiment, Live, Laugh, Love, I used my stamp and write markers to ink up just the part of the sentiment I wanted to use for this card.  I hope you have a beautiful day.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment