Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Playing with Unicorns and Butterflies



The new Stampin’ Up! Catalog is filled with so many fun stamps, punches, inks and papers.  Have you seen it?  I have been busy creating samples from several of the stamp bundles to share with you.  This past week I created with the Hippo Happiness and I have to tell you that this bundle is just my style.  This stamp requires 2 steps to get this fun look on all of the critters.  

I used this bundle for last week’s Facebook live, which means if you follow the video below, you will find step by step instructions for creating all 3 projects.  Click here now to watch the video

Don’t you think this would be great for a little girl’s Birthday party?  You could even use the lip gloss holder as a craft fair item, or even as a thank you gift to service people.  

Click on the link below to watch the video now:

 I am in the process of making some scheduling changes for my blog and for my facebook page.  I think you’re going to like the changes, as they will offer you more stamping ideas, classes live and online and an opportunity to be challenged, and to share.

Here’s how to find me on some of my other social media groups:



Please be sure to click follow/subscribe so that Facebook and YouTube know that people are watching my videos.  That way they will keep showing them to you and your friends.  

Enjoy the video and I’ll see you again soon,

Happy Stamping,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment