Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Bookmark Card for your summer book readers



One of the things that I am always working on is being consistent.  Social media can be overwhelming,  and sometimes it’s difficult to know how much and when to post.  So over the next weeks you will see more of a schedule of projects and ideas being posted.  I hope that you will love all of ideas that I will be sharing with you.   Some of the things will be shared here and some of them will be shared over on my Facebook page.  If you have not yet followed me on facebook, Click here now then click on FOLLOW

Here’s what the schedule will look like in the upcoming weeks 
(Schedule may vary depending on current Stampin’ Up! Events)

  • Monday - Make it Monday.  I will issue a stamping challenge each Monday.  It may be a color challenge or a layout challenge.  I hope you will play along. 
  • Tuesday - Teach Me Tuesday.  Each Tuesday I will be teaching you a technique or a fancy fold.  
  • Wednesday - Happy Hump Day. Let’s Celebrate what you’ve accomplished in the week so far
  • Thursday - Facebook Live
  • Friday - Free Friday. I’m leaving this day open for something fun.  I might post a tip or trick, I might have a spotlight stamper or I might post a recipe for something delicious I might be making.  Let’s have fun with this one.
  • Saturday - Social Saturday.  Let’s get to know each other through fun interactive posts
  • Sunday - Sharing Sunday.  Share a selfie, a story, a card or other project.  

Today I shared a fun card that also has a gift attached to it. The square in the center of the card is removable, and it’s a book mark.  Isn’t this FUN???  You can easily change the design for this card and it becomes a gift for not only children, but adult readers, too.  

Want to learn how to make this Bookmark card?  Click here now to learn how to create the Bookmark Card


Stampin’ Up! Items used for today’s Project

  • Hippo Happiness Stamp Set  (item #152644)
  • Stitched Shapes Dies (item #152323)
  • Paper Trimmer (item #152393)
  • Simply Scored Scoring Tool (item #122334)
  • Coastal Cabana and Magenta Madness Cardstock and ink
Don’t forget to join me on Thursday, June 25th, at 10:30 a.m. for Facebook Live.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and don’t forget to find me on Facebook and YouTube so you Never miss a stamping project.

Happy Stamping,

Debbie Mason
Stamp It With Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment