Monday, September 25, 2017

Twelve Weeks of Christmas - Week 1

Twelve weeks of Christmas crafting Ideas


Today marks just 12 weeks until Christmas.  I can hardly believe it.  Every year it seems like the school year begins,  and the next thing you know,  BAM!!!,  the holidays are here.  So this year I have made it my goal to stay actively on top of the holidays by starting early.  And I hope I can help you, too.  Each Monday I will be sharing a cute treat box or bag, maybe even a recipe, or some other item to help you with your gift giving and decorating tasks. 

Today I am sharing a tutorial for a small box that holds a hand sanitizer.  During the holidays, and really all throughout the year, I like to give small tokens of appreciation to my mail carrier, cashiers, bank tellers or other service people.  I also like to carry these small gifts when I am shopping during the holidays because I like to give them out to other shoppers who look like they have had about all the shopping they can handle.  The smile it brings to their face is priceless. 



I have created a you tube video to help you create this gift box.  What will you put inside?  Share your ideas in the comments below.  Now grab a pen and paper and get ready to get started on your Christmas crafting. Trust me when I say, it is never too early.    I hope you will find the projects I am sharing fun and useful to you this holiday season.

Visit my You Tube video for step by step instructions BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE

Here are the measurements for the hand sanitizer box:

  • base (I used cherry cobbler) cut at 4" x 11" scored on the short end at 1" and 3", scored on the long end at 3", 4", 7" and 8"
  • designer paper pieces cut at (3) at 1 7/8" x 2 7/8", (2) cut at 2 7/8" x 7/8"  and                          (1) cut at 7/8" x 1 7/8"

Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog by leaving your e mail address to the above right so that you will never miss a post. 

Have a marvelous Monday.

Happy Stamping, Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what other fun projects you have to share!

    ReplyDelete